Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

These are just for you daddy, me missed having you here to share this special holiday season with us. We are eagerly looking forward to spending next year with you here with us. We hope you all had a very special holiday season as we know we did.



 Hayden with his first Christmas spoil.

 


 


 


 


 


 
Look! I can now stand up on my own.

 
Sporting my new hat to keep my head toasty!


I think I like playing with everyone else's gifts just as much.


 Trigger also found some nice new toys under the tree.

 
Playing ball with Grandpa.


Wow all that excitement just wears a little boy right out.

 


 
Huh, what is this that Grandpa is giving me?





Playing with cousin McKay.

 
Wait more presents.

 
Hayden also received his first tooth brush for Christmas and he absolutely loves using everyday.

No comments: