Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1st Week of March

Yea for being caught up! I'm so happy to finally be posting something on time, I love when that happens.  The weather here has been crazy lately we go from a 20 degree day to 60 degrees 2 days later.  What is up with that?!  We're not really complaining as we were able to go outside and play a few days this last week which is very unusual for us this time of year.  Spring is just around the corner and we can't wait.

Day 60:

Day 61: Just like his daddy, Hayden loves his sauces.

Day 62: This is what happens to Hayden at 5:30 when he tries to skip out on his nap.

Day 63: You just can't beat Oreo's with milk for a bedtime snack.

Day 64: Hayden is trying to give up nap time so our compromise is that he has quite reading time in his bed alone.  I really enjoyed listening to him tell this story in his own words, so cute.

Day 65: I made up these boxes on the Cricut today for the sisters I visit teach.  I'm so excited with the way they turned out and the fun "gold" Hershey's nuggets inside just in time for St.Patrick's Day.

Day 66: I can hardly believe it we hit 60 the first week of March.  I'm starting to wonder if we're in the north country or not!  Of course we couldn't resist it and headed outside for a walk with Trigger.

No comments: