Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 5-7

Well we managed to make it through the weekend with no new snow.  I can't decide if I'm happy about this or not.  I was so excited to be back in New York with all 4 seasons again and lots of snow and this winter so far has been a little disappointing.  I guess I'll just hope that these next two months bring more.  Now on to the last few days in photos!


Day 5: I tried out this recipe for cheddar bacon ranch pulls to go along with our dinner. The taste was awesome, will certainly be making again but with a sharper cheese next time.



Day 6: Today I tried pulling out the playdough for Hayden to play with.  He did so much better than last time, in fact he stayed entertained for a good long while.   



Day 7: Today after church Hayden was begging to play with his train set so I finally toke the time to set it up for him.  It' amazing how much fun he has with it every time I set it up.  I need to just remember this and do it more often for him.

No comments: